Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ROOTING FOR ROBBY!


Hi Gang!

I realize that the CDWC blog has been very quiet during the month of October and for good reason. It has been a very busy month here, but not to worry, I am back!

Today's post is very personal to me, because it's about a little guy that I've had the pleasure of walking every day, twice a day. His name is Robby and his foster mom is a saint, a full-time medical student saint! Two weeks ago, Elizabeth called me and asked for my help as she embarked on a rescue mission so great, that it restored my belief that one individual really can make a difference...

Please take the time to read Robbie's story, written by his foster mom, Elizabeth. If you would like more information on how you can help Robby, feel free to contact me. His needs change weekly. If nothing else, please forward this on to others.

Pictures of Robby: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=239974&id=612401359&l=97c98fbc0f
Read Robbie's Story: http://inmemoryofmybeautifulmom.chipin.com/robbies-vet-care

No comments:

Post a Comment