Thursday, September 16, 2010

Calvin Klein: THE INTERVIEW








CALVIN KLEIN

Breed: Yorkshire Terrier

Birthday: January 17th, 2008

Favorite hobbies: I have so much fun walking the neighborhood and running with my daddy....in between belly rubs and licks. Oh, and playing chase and tug-of-war with my sis' Vera Wang.

Favorite outfit: My off-white Polo shirt with my smokey topaz B.B. Simon collar. To die for: http://bbsimononline.com/product.php?category_id=28

Favorite Designer: I love Calvin Klein's collection this year, and my sis tells me Vera Wang is good too.

What can currently be found on your Pup-pod? "Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley and "Atomic Dog" by George Clinton

Any plans for the fall? I'm gonna chase some rabbits, ground hogs and deer through the woods on Beech Mtn. They may be bigger than me, but it's all about attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment