Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vera Wang: THE INTERVIEW



VERA WANG

Breed: Maltese

Birthday: June 1st, 2007

Favorite hobbies: Dressing up and going to the mall. I'm a hit at Nordstroms and Crate & Barrel! I play with my brother Calvin Klein....a lot. He may be larger than me but I am top designer dog in this house! I love to bark at dogs that don't wear clothes. I mean really, the only thing that separates us from those animals is our ability to accessorize!

Favorite outfit: My (vintage couture) real mink coat with a pearl & diamond necklace. This 30+ yr ensemble was given to me by a fabulous neighbor of mine and fits perfectly! (as seen in close- up photograph above)

Favorite Designer: Vera Wang, of course! And Calvin Klein and Donatella Versace are next on the list.

What can currently be found on your Pup-pod? Paris Hilton's "Stars are Blind" and Marilyn Monroe's "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend"

Any plans for the fall? I'll be relaxing in my mountain home watching the leaves change and chasing the occasional deer and rabbit. I can act like a dog sometimes too!




No comments:

Post a Comment